This home-made beer will boost your libido
Ohh wait, we all know the situation has been rough around the world as people are currently dealing with coronavirus-imposed lockdown that has forced us to work from home.
The only thing there is to do right now for singles is eating and watching more Netflix than ever have before and for the lucky ones with their baes is engaging in twa twa sessions at least 4 times in a day, right?
Many individuals have proclaimed that beer, especially Guinness and sex have always been a nice combination!
It all makes more sense that everyone wants to be considered romantic in bed as people are trying to break their “dry spell” or enjoy their rumpy-pumpy.
This simple homemade beer has been getting a lot of excellent reviews on how it boosts your libido. Here’s how you can brew it.
- 500 ml maize meal
- 500 ml coarse sorghum
- 500 ml of boiling water
- 375 ml brown sugar, optional
Method of preparation
- Mix maize meal and sorghum in a bowl.
- Add boiling water to make a paste.
- Put in a container in a warm area for 2 days or until it smells fermented.
- Boil 1 L water in a pot and add to the paste slowly while stirring constantly over low heat for 40 minutes or until thickened.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix the porridge with cold water and mix it with your hand until it’s a drinking consistency.
- Add sugar (if using) to help the fermentation process and put it in a dark corner for about two-three days.
Strain the fermented mixture, separating the coarse sorghum from the liquid. The liquid is what will be enjoyed as your beer. Take it before twa twa sessions and thank me later!
Disclaimer: Uhondo News supports responsible drinking. Alcohol consumption is prohibited under the age of 18 years. Excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to your health.